Thursday, March 27, 2008

Welcome

Welcome welcome blogity blog blog........ I've had blogs before and they didn't last, so lets see how long this one does :o)


Lets see there is 2 weeks left of school and I've never been happier. Not sure why I went back and doubt I'll be going back (at least full time) anytime soon. Not too sure why I went into law either. I've never been more disinterested in school then I am right now.


Moving on to happier things SUMMER. It's coming; very slowly, but it is coming yay. It's definitely going to be a busy one. One of my favorite things to do every summer is WAKESTOCK it came to Toronto a few years ago from Wasaga, because they didn't want the tourism, so now we have it yay. Then Warped Tour is coming to Toronto as well, then I plan on doing some travelling this summer as well. Not sure of where to....... And of course there are always concerts. Whether it's an indie band or a major one I'm down. All you have to say is music and I'm there.
Hmm... summer hurry up

No comments: